Sunday, December 26, 2010

Louis Vuitton Purse Cake/Edible Purse/21st Birthday Cake




Just like the Chanel Purse Cake, this Louis Vuitton purse cake is all edible, even the pearls and that big sugar diamond! This cake was ordered by my co-worker for her younger sister. She's been my regular customer eversince I made her a naughty cake (so naughty that I cannot even post it here!) for her friend's bachelorette party or stagette.
For her sister's 21st birthday, she asked me to make her a Louis Vuitton cake, then she said that her sister, Irene is all about fancy or expensive stuff... at 2o, she's already driving a Lexus (btw, I made a Lexus car key, which is not shown on these pictures yet....I was still letting it dry when I took these pictures).....and I've met Irene in the summer when she worked for our company as a summer help in the reception , so I knew right away how I'm gonna make the overall design for her cake and here it is!
The nextday, my co-worker said that Irene and everyone in their family absolutely loved the cake!!! It feels good to make people happy on their birthday, I love doing this kind of art!




No comments:

Post a Comment